Wednesday 12 February 2014

Next Post Coming Soonish

Hello lovely people!

Fear not- I am still here!


OK....

So basically I have written another post (all about my experience with Open Heart Surgery) and its all ready and eager to have your eyeballs eyeball it, however I have to hold off making it public until the 5th of March.

'WHY?!' I hear you gasp in exasperation!!

 Well I am lucky enough to have been given the opportunity for my blog to be published by britainsnurses.co.uk :D 

 Unfortunately they don't publish as fast as I write my blog updates and I've been told to hang fire until they have published it their end before I go live this end........ Does that make sense?!?

I hope so!

 But anyway I have decided to update just so you all know that I am surviving life and haven't run off into the sunset (be it a rather flooded sunset right now!) and forgotten all about blogging!

 I have only two days left at my placement now which makes me sad, but I have learnt so so much and am excited about heading back to uni so that my head may be filled with stuff to try and understand and get me all knowledgeable! 

 Please email me (kimbers27290@gmail.com) if you have any questions regarding any of my posts or if you would like me to cover something specific. 

As I said, I will put Heart Surgery post up as soon as I get the ok from t'other end- but keep eyes peeled on here in the mean time as I may get all spontaneous and post something interestingly nurseyfied! 

Tata for now!

Kimbers xXx

dancing_in_the_rain_by_phoberson-d4ogv76.jpg (900×675)

No comments:

Post a Comment